Choose Your vehicle from our stock list!
Make your inquiries by e-mail or at website and receive the CIF price by e-mail. If the vehicle has been under offer to another customer, the vehicle may become available to you later. Please contact us in a few days. Or you can find another vehicle and make inquiries again.
If you agree with the FOB price, request us to inform you the total costing to deliver this unit your port. We will send you the total costing by e-mail. If you think the total costing is acceptable for you, please send us the orderWe will hold the vehicle for you up to 48 hours from the time we issued the P/I and P/A.
Make 100% payment of the total CIF cost By Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) within 2 business days. You need to pay money transfer charge at your bank, because it is not included to CIF price. Send T/T transfer copy by e-mail to us.
Booking Your Vehicle
After we acknowledge the receipt of your payment, we will re-confirm the followings by email:
- Your Consignee (owner-to-be for the vehicle): for B/L
- Your Notify Party (person who receives the notice of ship's arrival): for B/L (Bill of Lading)
- Your Documents Destination Address (DHL/EMS address)
We need Full Name, Full Address and Phone Number for ALL of the above.
After re-confirming the above with you, we will book your vehicle on the ship sailing to the port of your conveniences.
We will send you the shipping schedule around the ship's departure date(s). Please be informed that the ship's name / schedule are subject to changes due to shipping company's reasons and they are beyond our (BF's) control. These are expected changes in this business.
Final Check for Bill of Lading (B/L) Documents
Shipping company will send us B/L documents 10-12 days after the ship's departure. We will send you PDF file of the B/L documents by e-mail. Please CHECK THE SCAN VERY CAREFULLY.
*You may not be able to amend the B/L once we send it out to you.
Dispatch B/L Documents
After receiving your confirmation on the PDF file of the B/L documents, we will start sending out the documents to you by DHL/EMS. Tracking Number and link will be notified to you immediately.
Delivery of the Vehicle to you
Pick up the vehicle(s) at your port. Make sure you bring all necessary documents.
Visit & Invitation Letter
We send Invitation letter to potential client for visit their car or equipment in here. If you want to visit a car or large size vehicles such as bus, truck or construction equipment; please follow the below step:
- Please let us know your requirement; we will try to find your required car or equipment from here either from our own stock or from auction or from available sources ( based on availability in Japan); we will inform you the items details information with picture, condition report, price etc.
- If you like this item based on our information & agree with our price; please send us your consignee details for issue invoice.
- As soon as we send you invoice, please try to pay us 10%-50% of the invoice value as reservation payment; this will constitute a business relation with you/your office.
- Based on the business relation, we will send you Invitation letter with other document for your arrival in here.
- After arrive in here & inspect your items, if you satisfied, Please arrange payment for the balance amount of invoice value for go ahead with shipment of your item; If you are not satisfied with the item based on the information, report & picture we provided to you ( Any discrepancy), please let us know to refund your paid amount.
However, if you want to go for a better item & cancel the reserved item without any discrepancy from the information we provided before reservation, we will charge you cancelation fee.
- Without any business relation, we will not issue any invitation letter for arrive in here.